Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, January 08, 2006,
chronicles of narnia.a very good show.i rate it four out of five.i`ve come to appreciate my phone.i mean, like its functions are undoubtedly better.nevertheless, i miss my pink cover.whoosh.get to sleep a lil more tmr.yayness. =Di`m missing the kl trip.badly !miss those happy happy times with the seniors.aww.no matter how hard i try not to think bout you,i fail terribly.i`d have the tendency to holler at the pinacle of my lungs.you and your grotesque behaviour.whats with you.i donnoe.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |